Sent to me via email and attributed to a Dianna Long. I Googled and found these quotes on the Grumpy Opinions website.
- I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
- I've also never been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
- I have, however, been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
- I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.
- I have also been in Doubt. That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
- I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.
- Sometimes I'm in Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
- One of my favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can get!
- I may have been in Continent, and I don't remember what country I was in. It's an age thing.