Signs of Service
Florence W. Deems **
Seen around the country:
- Sign over a Gynecologist' s Office:
'Dr. Jones, at your cervix.'
- In a Podiatrist's office:
'Time wounds all heels.'
- On a Plumber's truck:
'We repair what your husband fixed.'
- On another Plumber's truck:
'Don't sleep with a drip. Call your plumber.'
- On a Church's Billboard:
'7 days without God makes one weak.'
- At a Tire Store:
'Invite us to your next blowout.'
- On an Electrician' s Truck:
'Let us remove your shorts.'
- In a Non-smoking Area:
'If we see smoke, we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.'
- On a Maternity Room Door:
'Push. Push. Push.'
- At an Optometrist' s Office:
'If you don't see what you're looking for, you've come to the right place.'
- On a Taxidermist' s Window:
'We really know our stuff.'
- On a Fence:
'Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive!'
- At a Car Dealership:
'The best way to get back on your feet - miss a car payment.'
- Outside a Car Exhaust Store:
'No appointment necessary. We hear you coming.'
- In a Vet's Waiting Room:
'Be back in 5 minutes. Sit! Stay!'
- In a Restaurant Window:
'Don't stand there and be hungry; come on in and get fed up.'
- In the front yard of a Funeral Home:
'Drive carefully. We'll wait.'
- And don't forget the sign at a Radiator Shop:
'Best place in town to take a leak.'
- On a Septic Tank Truck:
'Yesterday's Meals on Wheels.'
- Sign on the back of yet another Septic Tank Truck
'We are in the number 2 business.'
- And on the back of yet a third Septic Tank Truck:
'Caution - This Truck is full of Political Promises'
** These came to me via email. I do not know their origin.|
Back to Humor
Website design and background image copyright 2019
Tone By Tone Dot Net